Hotel Management Services
Phoenix Hospitality & Training are market leaders in Hotel Management services with experience running Hotels in QLD, NSW, SA and WA.
Phoenix Hospitality and Training is a South East Queensland based services company providing Hotel Management Services to Hotel Owners, Developers and Financiers on Hotel Development Projects.
With a strong history in business acquisition, integration and a history of delivering major business turnaround projects, capital refurbishments, planning and new Hospitality development projects combined with many years of experience managing many of Australia’s best known Hospitality Assets, the Phoenix Team are ready to take on your next project.
Projects we have been involved in managing include;
- Mon Komo Development – An integrated resort & hotel development in Redcliffe Queensland incorporating the Mon Komo Hotel (Voted best new Hotel in QLD in 2013 QHA Awards, Best Marketed Hotel 2013, 2014 & 2016, Employee Excellence in Service 2015 & Best Food & Beverage Employee AHA awards 2015) including a large convention centre, two towers of accommodation with 186 rooms, retail and office tenancies. www.monkomohotel.com.au www.kykogroup.com.au
- Salt Village Development – Kingscliffe NSW – The $1billion Salt Development comprised of 3 major resorts with over 700 rooms (Mantra on Salt Beach, Peppers Resort & Spa and Bale) Saltbar Beachbar and Bistro, Salt Cellars, 23 retail tenancies and 600 residential beachfront blocks. www.saltvillage.com.au www.raygroup.com.au www.saltbar.com.au www.rayrealestate.com.au
- Wesfarmers Hotels – involved in the acquisition and integration of 99 hotels for the Coles/Wesfarmers Hotel division throughout all states of Australia from 2003 to 2010. www.ourhotels.com.au www.wesfarmers.com.au
- Ayers Rock Resort – managing one of the largest integrated resorts in the Southern Hemisphere with 5 resorts, 22 food and beverage outlets, Qantas airline catering, conferencing and special events www.ayersrockresort.com.au
- Conrad Jupiters Hotel & Casino – 608 room international hotel, international showroom, 30 food and beverage outlets – largest food and beverage operation in the Southern Hemisphere at the time. www.jupiters.com.au
- Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre – assisted with feasibility study’s study and winning bid presentation to win the rights to the contract for the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre. www.gccec.com.au
Our core services to the industry include;
- Full service Management contracts for Hotel, Club or Restaurant Operations for owners, developers or managers
- Business turnaround plans and the implementation of these plans
- Assessment of management teams performance and organisational structures
- Formal appointment engagements with ongoing trading for Administrators and Managers
- Design and construction of Hospitality Projects including planning and licensing assistance
- Hospitality Finance and Insurance Services
- Pre-opening services inclusive of Food and Beverage services, Human Resources, OHS, liquor and gaming licensing requirements, front and back of house operations
- Detailed business plan and marketing plan development including public relations, brand development and market positioning
- Cost saving strategies & supply chain solutions
- Gaming room and perormance reviews
- Due diligence and feasibility analysis for acquisitions or projects
- Staff recruitment, HR templates, ongoing training and management of teams