Hospitality & Events Training
- What determines whether customers will return to your business again and again?
- Is the service you provide to your customers as efficient and productive as it should be?
- Are your staff trained to their full potential to deliver an excellent customer service experience?
- Does your team effectively up-sell on every transaction to maximise revenue?
- Does your team understand fully legislative requirements that should be contained in their induction program and job descriptions?
In any dynamic, competitive market, service delivery is often the primary factor that promotes product differentiation and the driver for repeat business. The importance of a well trained, effective and friendly team can never be under estimated.
PHOENIX provides a suite of tailored training and human resource options to enhance the effectiveness of your operations team.
PHOENIX has been offering industry relevant on the job training for 14 years within South East QLD. We pride ourselves on creating courses that are tailor made to suit the venue. We offer accredited government subsidised courses as well as non accredited courses.
Our professional team of accredited trainers allows the delivery of cost efficient key training modules and human resource procedures tailored for your team and your business including:
In conjuntion with Career Training Institute of Australia (RTO No. 6517) Phoenix Hospitality can offer the following accredited couses:
- Diploma of Event Management SIT50316
- Diploma of Hospitality Management SIT50416
- Certificate III in Hospitality SIT30616
- Certificate III in Tourism SIT30116
- School-Based Trainees
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships
- Certificate II in Tourism or Hospitality Vocational Education and Training in Schools (VETiS) Funded by the VET investment budget – Click here for further details
CTIA – Career Training Institute of Australia:
Career Training Institute of Australia (CTIA) is a Registered Training Organisation and has been providing quality training services to the Hospitality, Tourism and Travel sectors since 1998. CTIA has an experienced team of trainers – all of whom have a strong industry background, dedicated to helping learners reach their own personal and professional best.
CTIA was established with the objective of developing multi-skilled professionals, taking training out of the traditional confines of a classroom and placing it back into the industry that it serves. We pride ourselves on “Quality not Quantity” and have gained much industry recognition and many accolades for our industry-based programs.
Flexibility, availability and reliability are some of the core values of the organisation. These are reflected in the success of the projects undertaken.
Phoenix can also offer your business:
- Accredited on the job training with minimal downtime to your team – Click here for further details
- RMLV & RSA Training
- Training needs anaysis based on actual visits to your venue to identify service gaps
- Subsequent Customer Service Training and standards
- Tailor made onboarding and Induction processes written specifically for your venue
- Manager and Supervisor training
- Customer Service Workshops
Phoenix has worked with multiple small, medium and large Hospitality venues:
- Mon Komo Hotel Redcliffe
- Salt Village
- Conrad Jupiters Casino
- Ayers Rock Resort
- Wesfarmers Hotels
- Radisson Resort Gold Coast
- Mercure Resorts
- Vibe Hotels
- Paradise Resort Surfers Paradise
- Sofitel Hotel Gold Coast
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Gold Coast & Brisbane
- Seafire Restaurant Burleigh Heads
- Aria GC Broadbeach
- Lake Cafe & Bar Varsity Lakes
- Bond University Varisty Lakes