Food Buying Group – Buy Force
PHOENIX partners with The Buy Force Group to bring you a complete supply chain solution for your business.
The Buy Force Group Goals:
- Develop effective and long term relationships between Phoenix Hospitality clients and key suppliers
- To assist Phoenix Hospitality clients reduce their food procurement costs whilst maintaining their independence and autonomy
- Delivering affordability and wide ranging products and services to Phoenix Hospitality clients and their customers
- Provide industry support and leadership
- To provide Phoenix Hospitality clients with the best price and quality through suppliers who always provide the best service.
- Based on the consolidation of procurement by volume, The Buy Force Group food service buying model is unique and never before have individuals been given access to such a large network of national and local food and equipment vendors.
The Buy Force Group – Key Roles:
- Negotiating key food supplier terms
- Implementing an agreed preferred supplier program
- Conducting supplier benchmarking
- Delivery of a web based procurement management system
Buy Force Live
Buy Force Live is a user friendly online ordering system that streamlines procurement needs and generates valuable data such as real time reports. Buy Force Live will:
- Maximise the leverage you have with supply partners
- Provide current pre-negotiated price files
- Generate purchase orders showing real costs and savings
- Improve systems management
- Access real time sales and reporting data
- Save in procurement administration cost
Why wouldn’t you want to significantly improve your purchasing costs and control?
Engaging Phoenix Hospitality & Training and The Buy Force Group to support your business with the task of effective food procurement management will lead to smooth operational outcomes, cost reductions on food expenditure and reductions in food administration cost.
As businesses look for proven measures to combat increased financial pressure, The Buy Force Group offer cost reduction options to its clients, delivering significant profit improvements in today’s challenging market.